This policy covers how the Angmering on Sea Estate Residents’ Association (the Association) treats personal information that the Association collects and receives. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Concerning cookies and your use of this site
Concerning the Data Protection Act 1998
Information that you volunteer to the Association is handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1998. The principles of the Act are that personal information should be:
- Fairly and lawfully processed,
- Processed for limited purposes,
- Adequate, relevant and not excessive,
- Not kept longer than necessary,
- Processed in accordance with the data subjects’ rights.
- Not transferred outside the European Economic Area without adequate protection
Data that you volunteer are processed and stored solely for the purposes of:
- Public relations,
- Accounts and records,
- Communications between the Association and you under the Data Protection Act you are entitled to a copy of any information held about you.
Data will be made available only to authorised personnel within the Association who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information and will not be given to other parties except as may be required by law.